My Life Your Entertainment

..It all began...

Monday, July 19, 2010

my birthday weekend

I will remember this particular birthday for a reason i cant disclose because well i wont. All i can say is that i hope it dont kam bak to bite me in the ass but for what it was worth, it was memorable. i had not been planning to do any partying that weekend until i got a call from mt pal anto. he informed me that his pal had a bday bash in l a n i was invited to attend. He then reminded me that i was expected to kam wit a date n most importantly an empty stomach. he picked us up at wilson airport and together with others proceded to the party vnue in some posh estate in l a. The food was awesome and needless to say i loaded a gud portion of it into my plate making sure to avoid the spicy meals. The only problem is that my teeth are way to weak n hence had to keep away from the huge basin containing the nyam chom, damn si it looked so appetizing. After meal it was time for booze and needless to say it did not disappoint. Kudos to the hosts because being aware of my ulcer problem they had taken the effort of buying some white wine for me a cool 5 litre cask and another one just incase i finished the other one. needless to say i dint even get halfway and i forgot to carry it with me when i left. For the ladies the zappa was more than the h2o in the house and by 11 mst ladies were drunk as......The boys had enough viceroys and ritchots to keep them company and needless to say only i was sober after some time. We decided that its time for the after party and midnyt and we made our way to town for some shaky legy. As luck would have it we got a puncture at the uhuru roundabout and it was left to the sober me to turn the jack n damn si that vehicle was heavy especially since some ldies refused to step out. But we finally made it to town where we danced as if possesed by some musical demons. With the lords grace we made it back home to catch some well deserved sleep and while the rest headed to reminisce on snday for more alcohol, i made my way home. Cant wait for next year to see what the cat will drag home. PS. thanks for you all who wished me bday wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment