My Life Your Entertainment

..It all began...

Sunday, July 18, 2010

A cry for help

I feel like i'm falling down a deep ravine and i am helpless to stop myself from crashing to my death in the ragged rocks that form the base. I am walking in a forest of confusion and the trees are shadows that haunt my clarity, preventing me from seeing further. Migraines have become my constant companion reminding me that though i try to run from my present reality i cannot hide. for the bushes disappear when i seek refuge and the holes and caves spew me out when i demand asylum in their dark depths. And in the true fashion of a lost rock star i walk literary and metaphorically in a boulevard of broken dreams. So to hope i call out to you and i open my heart so u might enter freely. To dreams i cry out to you so you might consume me and give me the ambition to conquer. To clarity i demand that you be a light guiding me out of this haunted forest of confusion. To God i beg you so might send me a helper to give me the faith to carry on when everything else feels so meaningless. To my friends i seek you out so you might be a pillar in the construction of a house that is my future. I only pray that there are genuine friends out there and that in my time of need, you will be my solace and strength. In my time of confusion you will be logic and reason. And in my time of success, you will be there to share with me the fruits of our fellowship.

No comments:

Post a Comment